Everything for the 2020 race will be done "virtually". That means that you get out and run your race, be it 50K, 25K, 10K, or the relay (more on this one later) whenever and wherever you want between now and Sunday, April 26. If there are trails open near where you live, hit them up. Otherwise, roads, or even a treadmill, will work just fine.
There will be NO in person event this year, so please don't show up at Timber Ridge on race morning.
What You Need To Do
Complete Your Run - Any time before this Sunday, April 26 8:00 PM ET.
Submit Your Results - Any time before this Sunday, April 26 11:59 PM ET.
Because of the governor's "Stay Home, Stay Safe" Executive Order, we ask that you please don't travel to the race venue to run the courses there.
How to Submit Your Results
1. Visit this link here to submit your results.
2. Click the tab for your race distance (see below).
3. Find your name and click "Edit Time" to enter your finish time and age (for verification). We also encourage you to submit a map link of your run from Strava, Garmin, etc.4. Hit Submit and you're done!
Here's what the results form will look like:
Here are a few more bits of info for relay teams...
1. Each person runs a 5K wherever, whenever they want.
2. One team member adds the two members' times together, submits the combined time HERE. For age verification, use the age of the first person listed on the teams name below:
3. Only one map can be submitted per team, so you can choose one member's map, or choose to not submit a map.
4. Click Submit!